Senior Fundraising Database Officer
Salary– £31,000 per annum – subject to skills and experience – 37.5 hours a week over five days
Base – a mix of home/office based at the Pears Building at the Royal Free Charity in Hampstead
The Royal Free Charity stands at the threshold of its most important period of development. The pandemic has shown the importance and necessity of the support the Royal Free Charity can and has provided to staff and patients across our three hospitals sites and the need for our globally important research has also never been so clear.
We have seen incredible generosity from our supporters and local community, and we now need to ensure we retain these new supporters and continue to acquire new donors to maximise unrestricted income for the Royal Free Charity over the coming years.
If you have the right experience, confidence and if you feel excited at the idea of creating a new programme of integrated campaigns and stewardship designed to maximise income and supporter satisfaction, we want to hear from you.
The Senior Fundraising Database Officer will report to the Fundraising Database Manager
The purpose of the role:
• Using Raiser’s Edge (RE7/RENXT) to lead on complex data selections for integrated, multi-channel supporter communications for the whole fundraising team and marketing/comms with supporters.
• To lead and present data analysis of marketing campaigns efforts selections.
• Lead on all things data relating to supporter journeys utilising data visualisation tools.
• To support the database officer with data entry/importing processes related to supporter records, including capturing, inputting, organising, and reporting on supporter constituent information and donations to a high level of accuracy.
• Provide database administrative support and training across all areas of fundraising department (individual giving, community fundraising and philanthropic partnerships).
28 days’ paid holiday plus UK bank holidays each year.
Enrolment into the pension scheme.
To apply for this post, send a CV in Word document with a maximum 500-word statement addressing how you meet the criteria set out in the job description and person specification: qualifications, experience, skills, knowledge and personal qualities. Please ensure you include your last employer and dates of employment within your CV. Could you please complete and return the Equal Opportunity Form.
Send your CV in word format, statement and Equal Opportunity Form to: [email protected]
Closing date for application: Ongoing
Interview date: TBC
As an equal opportunities’ employer, the Royal Free Charity is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join the Royal Free Charity.