Fundraiser logo guidelines
Thank you for supporting the Royal Free Charity.
You can use our ‘fundraising for’ logo on your materials. This is different from our main charity logo. It makes it clear you are fundraising in aid of the Royal Free Charity but that you don’t represent the charity.
Using the ‘Fundraising for the Royal Free Charity’ logo
You can download the logo below. By downloading the logo you agree to the below terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that the Royal Free Charity is the owner of the logo
- Use of the logo does not indicate or create any endorsement, approval, sponsorship or affiliation of or with your website, merchandise or event by the Royal Free Charity.
- The logo will be used solely for the purpose of generating funds for the benefit of the Royal Free Charity and the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust (via the Royal Free Charity) and for no other purpose.
- The logo shall only be used on material that is associated with activities or events that have been discussed with the Royal Free Charity fundraising team.
- The Royal Free Charity reserves the right to take action against any use of the logo that does not conform to these guidelines:
a. The logo will always stand alone and will not be combined with any other graphical elements.
b. The logo will not be altered in any manner including its proportions, font, design, arrangement, colours or elements or animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
c. The logo will be displayed in a positive manner and will not be used in any way that adversely affects the Royal Free Charity or its reputation.
d. The Royal Free Charity takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to the Royal Free Charity site does not imply that the Royal Free Charity endorses the activities or views of that organisation.