What we’re looking for
- Creativity to meet a need, or to pilot innovative projects that provide solutions
- Clear benefit to improve the staff experience: health and wellbeing; the working environment; equity and engagement of staff
- Projects can be department, site, or Trust wide– but ideally outcomes/learning should be transferable/scalable
- Alignment with trust workforce/staff wellbeing strategic priorities
- Plans and commitment to making the project sustainable beyond RFC funding, and/or leading to lasting change
- Plans to monitor and evaluate the impact and share your findings and outcomes (both locally and in the wider healthcare sector, if appropriate)
- Why the project should be supported by charitable funds
|4 July 2022||Staff experience grant round opens|
|12 August 2022, 5pm||Staff experience grant round closes|
|30 September 2022||Outcome to applicants|
Some things to consider
- We’re looking to award approximately 5 grants of £10K each or a larger number of smaller grants. If your project is larger than this don’t be dismayed! If it’s innovative, we want to hear about it. We can’t guarantee funding in this round but may consider fundraising for it. Please speak to us before submitting an application for more than £10,000.
- There is only one staff experience round throughout the year, so if you think you’ll have multiple projects throughout the year please collate them into one application, but cost them individually.
- Please ensure your application is endorsed by the trust so we know that it’s internally supported. See application form for details.
- Link to application form and policy with guidance notes on this page.
- Make sure you submit before 5pm on 12 August 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
Any questions? Contact [email protected] and we’ll be happy to assist.